If you want to allow clients to upgrade or downgrade their product then you have to enable this feature in SetupOTT. Follow the steps to the configuration,
- Login to WHMCS admin panel.
- Click the Settings Icon at the top right side of the window.
- Select the System Settings option.
- On the redirected page, Click Products/services option.
- Click the edit icon of the product that you want to enable the Upgrade/Downgrade option.
- On the redirected page, Click the Upgrades tab.
Packages Upgrades: Select the available products for upgrade or downgrade. Suppose you are enabling this option for a Silver package, then you can select Bronze or Gold in this section. So the users can downgrade to Bronze and upgrade to Gold. Use Ctrl+Click to select multiple packages.
Configurable Options: Enable this option to allow Upgrading/Downgrading of configurable options. If you want to upgrade or downgrade the Number of Devices options, You need to enable this option.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Now the users can able to upgrade or downgrade the service. They can log in via WebTV and upgrade the plan.