This article explains, how to create a group for the products. Please follow the step to create a product group,
- Log in to the WHMCS admin panel.
- Click the Settings Icon at the top right side of the window.
- Select the System Settings option.
- On the redirected page, Click Products/services option.
- On the redirected page, you can see the list of groups and products. Click Create a New Group option.
- Provide the required details and click the Save changes button.
Product Group Name: Provide a name for the product group eg: Standard, Premium, etc.
Product Group Headline: You can add a headline for the group. This is optional. eg: Select a perfect plan
Product Group Tagline: You can add a tagline for this group. This is optional.
Group Features: You can select a UI for the group from the list.
Available Payment Gateways: Enable available payment gateway.
Hidden: Check this box if this is a hidden group.
- Now you can configure products to this group.