The Featured item is mainly used for highlighting a channel at the top of the application. Suppose you have recently added a new channel and you want to highlight the channel. You can upload a banner logo of the channel in the featured item. The banner logo will highlight in the application. So the viewers can easily identify the channel.
How to enable this feature in SetupOTT Live TV?
- Log in to your WHMCS admin panel.
- Go to Addons.
- Select SetupOTT LiveTV option.
- On the redirected page, you can add a new channel or you can edit an existing channel.
- Click the edit icon nearest to the channel name.
- On the redirected page, you can see the channel settings. Scroll down the page and find the option “Featured item”.
- Put a tick mark in the option “Featured item” to enable.
- In the Schedule Start option, you can specify a date to start highlighting the channel.
- In the Scheduled Stop option, you can specify a date to stop the highlighting.
- Banner Logo: This is a mandatory field. You need to upload the banner logo. This logo will highlight in the application. The aspect ratio of the logo image is 2:75 to 2.85 which is 1200*480, 1600*570, etc.