SetupOTT Messaging is a useful option to send notifications to your clients or viewers. Suppose if you have added a new movie in SetupOTT then you need to inform your clients that the movie is live in the application, So you can use SetupOTT Messaging. follow the steps,
- Login to WHMCS admin panel.
- Go to Addons and select SetupOTT Messaging.
- On the redirected page, Provide the following details. The options are explained below. The “*” specified columns are mandatory.
Channels: Select a corresponding messaging channel.
1. MassMessage: To send to all the devices.
2. AndroidSTB: To send messages to the AndroidSTB devices.
3. AndroidMobile: To send messages to Android mobile devices.
4. Android: TO send messages to both AndroidSTB and AndroidMobile.
Devices: If you want to send messages to a particular device then you can choose the device option and provide the MAC address of the device. To get the MAC address, Click here
Message Type: Select a message type from the dropdown menu. For example, if you want to inform the viewers that a new movie added, So you can choose the “Add new VoD” type.
1. Add New VoD: To inform that new Movie added.
2. Add New Radio: To inform that new Radio added.
3. Add New Live Tv: To inform that new Live Tv Channel added.
4. Add New Music: To inform that new music album added.
5. Common Message: To inform common messages to the viewers.
In the next step, you need to select the added resource from the dropdown menu. Suppose you have selected “Add new VoD” in the Message Type, so you need to select that VoD name in the option “VoD“.
Message Title: Provide the Message title.
Message Body: Provide the content of the message here.
URL: This is an optional field. If you choose “Common Message” in Message Type then you can share a URL to the client if needed.
- Click the Send button.