This option is used to manage the devices that are connected to the application. If a client report that they cant access the account from a device, so you can check the device using the MAC address and troubleshoot the device in this option. Also, you can track the activities of a specified device. Follow the steps to find this setting in SetupOTT.
- Login to WHMCS admin panel.
- Click Addons and select SetupOTT Device Mgmt.
- On the redirected page, The connected devices are listed. You can find the MAC address, Client name, Service ID, Last event, Last seen, and status details.
- Click the MAC address of the device the see the activities.
- You can Unlink or Delete the device here.
- If you want to list the devices connected to a specific account then click the client name.
- Click the Products/Services tab and scroll down the page.
- You can able to see the list of devices associated with this account. You can also delete the device from here if you want.